Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Healthy Recipe! The Best Healthy Dessert EVER!


I'm sorry it has taken me longer than expected to post this! Hear me out though, I knew that if I made this dessert I would HAVE to eat it. I couldn't just let it sit there and go to waste and now that we're coming up to the weekend I have done it! Honestly, this is the best healthy, all organic dessert I have ever tasted! It came from a Paleo recipe I found for Chocolate pudding and one night I felt like being experimental and whipped this together. What I produced is (in my opinion) better than ice cream.

Choc-Banana Frozen Mousse

Ingredients:
3 Bananas
2 Avocados
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons of Organic Creamed Honey
2 Tablespoons of Almond Spread
1 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder (This is optional, I use it to make it slightly closer to "Zone" Good Fat, Good Carb, Protein)

Serves 2 generous bowls or 4 mini sides


Procedure:
(Brace yourself- it gets technical. I'm kidding. Its a piece of cake  mousse!)

1. Put all ingredients into Food Processor
2. Process until a cream like substance appears. You may have to stop the processor and mix the outside ingredients into the middle a couple of times

3. Proportion to two bowls

4. Put bowls in freezer. Depending how you like it leave it in there for atleast 60 minutes. This will give you a thick really cold mousse. If you want it more like an ice cream, leave it in for 2 hours.

5. Grab a spoon, a movie and the couch to enjoy this amazing healthy treat!

Let me know if you made it and what you think about it!

Hope you enjoy!

Revie x

No comments:

Post a Comment