Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Motivation

Hey Girls!

I have met with all of you individually and it seems you want something out of this challenge- get fitter, tone up, get stronger. I believe that you want it however aren't attending the agreed number of classes to get these results. I can only do so much as a trainer, I can not physically get you out of bed or make you come to Urban Babes after work. I have made the times suitable to the majority who took the survey. But still there are excuses, no shows and lack of commitment which makes me really sad!
I am here for you. And want to help you reach your goals, but you have to meet me halfway!
After all no one is going to do it for you.

Here are some motivational images and photographs that I hope will give you some inspiration.

We're in this together and lately I feel like Im standing alone! I need you there for the ride, otherwise we're going to stay in the same spot.



 Lets do this! Its possible!

Believe. And then do!

Revie x



No comments:

Post a Comment